Every person needs to look in its personal self-sense in order to be connected spiritually, regardless of the fact if he or she follows the traditional religion or has a Universal Spirituality.
- A person should look for some opportunities within his or her realm in order to project the love out to the world. He or she has to be gentle to their own self and other people, show some empathy and compassion towards people that surround them. The energy and vibration of loving themselves and other people will be emitted in the world.
- A person should acknowledge his or her Source or Creator, the Universal Energy. Also, he or she should know that some higher forces exist in their life too.
- Every day, a person should spend some ‘soul time.’ He or she should dedicate, for example, a particular chair or some space which they will use only at times of reflection, prayer, and contemplation. It can also be a seat next to the window, or somewhere out in your garden – where that person will feel comfortable and relaxed. This time should be spent on meditating, reading spiritual or uplifting texts, everything that resonates with their soul during that time.
- A person should be thankful every day for what he or she has in life – their friends, family, or the ones they love and beyond. That person should let the people they love to know that they are honored and appreciated. They should be grateful for every little thing and a large one, so they are going to find a lot of others for which they will be thankful on a daily basis.
- A person should accept himself or herself, as well as other people more, and put all those judgments he or she has aside. Labeling things as bad or good should be avoided, and the person should only accept what is.
- A person should recognize, acknowledge, as well as learn from his or her own mistakes. Every one of us meets some obstacles or some life lessons on the way in life, and the significant thing would be how to deal with such things and what the lessons we learned from them are. From such situations, a person should take only the positive things, as well as learn those lessons and keep going.
- Every single day, a person should be his or her best self. Every one of us is blessed with some authentic skills, talents purposes, and personalities. Every person should strive to show and express his or her best in everything that they do, as well as with every individual that he comes across.
- A person should see every good thing in himself or herself or in other people too. Looking for good things in other people, the willingness within a person can subconsciously bring such energy or trait forward.
- A person should always forgive. Withholding forgiveness will keep him or her bound, as well as tied to some negative thoughts and feelings. A person should not judge an action or behavior which is unforgivable – forgiving other people means forgiving your own self. This is the ultimate phase of healing.
- A person should pray, as well as bless the entire world. Also, he or she should pray for his own life to be blessed together with the lives of the people they love and know. They should bless the entire world – every single creature or alive being on Earth and in the Universe.
You should follow these single steps, as well as exercise, in order to be connected to the source and the self.
Buddha is the epitome of enlightenment and spirituality. So, if you are new to the world of spirituality or if you simply want to beautify your living room with a peaceful outlook in mind, then this 3 piece Buddha Canvas Wall Art will be a great buy for you.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM HERE.