“Nostalgia” is the word we use every time we flip through our photo albums. Pictures are the best memories we have. Even after years and decades, we realize that our love has not changed a bit. Science has an explanation for that — when we sense something, several messages move through our body. These emotions trigger a process which is registered somewhere in our DNA. Here’s a collection of pictures shared by families that could not get enough of their past. Thus, they decided to recreate them.
1. Got hitched on their first date when they were teenagers. Nothing changes even after 20 years and 2 kids.
2. Their love for each other is as timeless as their love for cake.
3. The merry-go-round kind of love
4. The bond between a father and a daughter is forever.
5. A 10-year difference
6. Boys will be boys…
7. Upside-down love
9. Superhero costumes
10. A father and son posing together after 60 years
11. The absolute recreation of memorable moments
12. Because friends are forever!
13. Once a foodie, always a foodie!
14. 23 years later
15. Games will always be fun — even after 33 years!
16. Birthday party
17. Pajama love
18. Road trips are never complete without friends!
Distance from someone you love can be difficult but knowing they have a piece of you can help you cope up and can make you feel close together. Feel connected with this natural stone beaded Bracelet Set made of natural stone and metals. You will receive two bracelets. Each of you will wear one of them with a piece of each other always with you.
This article (Nostalgic Photos Depict That Time Will Pass, But Love Will Stay) was published by Thinking Humanity and it is re-posted here under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License